Orders & Return Policy
Order Processing & Production Time
Almost all of our "fabric" products are custom made to order and production will not begin before your payment is received. Your credit card will be charged at the time your order is placed. To prevent common mistakes and ensure accuracy, we review every order prior to production. If we have questions or concerns, your order will be placed on hold and a representative will contact you right away. Production normally begins the day after your order is placed and production times vary from 1-3 business days. A current production time estimate is provided for every product.
Order Changes & Cancellations
Products with estimated production times of 1-3 business days cannot be changed or cancelled after the order is placed. Orders cannot be changed or cancelled after 24 hours after your order is placed unless the cancellation is due to a back order, production delay, or material delay. The handling fee is non-refundable.
Non-Returnable Items (cut to order): All Types of Tablecloths, chair covers, chair sashes, bands and caps, overlays, table runners, napkins, drapes, ceiling drapes, fabric by yard, swatches, showroom hangers, color cards, spandex shapes, truss covers, table & stage skirts,spandex table linens, trash can covers, storage racks (for pipe and drape)
Returnable Items (stock items): Charger Plates, Flatware/Cutlery, Pipe Hardware (uprights, crossbars, bases) and Flower Walls.
1. All authorized and approved returns will be subject to 45% restocking fee and must be returned brand new, in original packaging. Unauthorized returns will not be traceable in our warehouse.
2. Client is responsible for returning the merchandise via either UPS or FedEx and most cover any return shipping costs.
3. Once returned items are received and fully inspected by our Return Department, a refund will be made to the original payment method within 7-10 days.
4. Return orders that qualified for promotional free shipping will not be refunded the initial shipping cost or handling fee.
5. No returns or exchanges on merchandise will be accepted if items have been washed, used, and or damaged.
Here are some tips to prevent returns:
|Not sure of the color?||Click here to buy a swatch.|
|Not sure how it washes?||Click here to buy a few yards and try it out before committing to a large quantity.|
|Not sure of the linen size?||Click here for our table size chart.|
|Need a sample tablecloth?||Click here to buy a sample tablecloth.|
Digital Color Disclaimer
Due to color variances among electronic display devices, the colors you see on your screen may not match the actual color in person. For true color comparison we strongly recommend Ordering A Sample before you place your order.
Color Dye Lot Variation
Color dye lot variations of up to 10% more or less is considered normal and Urquid Linen will not accept any cancellations, refund, or exchanges due to the nature of the fabric color difference. If you are trying to match an existing order, we suggest you contact our sales team for samples of current dye lot.
Inventory Stock Levels
Due to a vast selection of fabric styles, colors and sizes our inventory online is not "live inventory" therefore stock levels are not guaranteed. If we are out of stock on an item you ordered our production coordinator will contact you with ETA or different options to choose from trusted local fabric suppliers. Rush shipping may also be an option depending on the urgency of your order.
Irregularities For Sewn Products
All goods are cut, sewn and manufactured per order. During the manufacturing process, certain irregularities of up to 5% can occur and are considered a normal part of the manufacturing process. These irregularities can affect anything from the products size, color, or design.
For example, a linen might be slightly larger or shorter in size, the dye of a particular color might not match a previous batch, or a stripe design can also be off or not lined up perfectly during seaming.
We do our very best to manage and avoid these irregularities, and use only the best techniques and methods to manufacture our goods, however, irregularities can still occur and they're considered acceptable and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, or discounts.
Urquid Linen covers linens that are cut and sewn by Urquid Inc. This does not warrant a guarantee of the fabric, but rather the tailoring of final product. Warrants to the original purchaser that the qualifying product tailoring will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original retail sales invoice. If during that period, this product is found to be defective because of defects in materials or workmanship, simply contact Urquid Inc. Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, normal wear and tear, fabric imperfections, washing, ironing and exposure to the elements are not covered the responsibility of Urquid Inc. All shipping costs to send and receive the product for repairs will be the purchasers responsibly and not of Urquid Inc.
Lifetime Seam Guarantee
We use the highest quality threading and techniques to ensure our seams can last a linen lifetime. We’re so confident in our work that we offer an industry leading “Lifetime Seam Guarantee."
Our Lifetime Seam Guarantee ensures that we’ll repair your seams if they’re to ever open. This does imply that your linens must be cared for properly and some restrictions apply. Below are important notes regarding our Lifetime Seam Guarantee.
- The length of coverage you’ll have per linen is up to 2 years from the purchase date. This is considered a linen lifetime and can not be extended. If your linens are cared for properly then your seams should never open after the initial use. In case it does and it’s within 2 years, we’ll cover it!
- You’re allowed a total of 2 seam repairs per linen. Our seams are reinforced so if a seam is to open more than once - that would indicate they’re not being cared for probably. Please note you must use a dry-cleaning service to ensure your linens are cleaned in the proper way.
- When repairs are needed, we would first need to contact us to initiate a repair ticket. You can reach us at 800-590-9508 or email us at email@example.com. Please have order number and photos of your open seams when requesting a repair.
- Once we approve the repair request you can then ship us the linens. Repairs can take up to 7 business days until they’re ready to be shipped back. You are responsible for all shipping costs – both to send and receive (we’re happy to provide our discounted shipping rates to help).
Urquid Linen may issue monthly coupon codes to provide additional discounts. Coupon Codes can expire at any time without notice. Monthly coupon codes are limited to one use per customer or company per month. Savings are applied to wholesale and retail priced items only. Discounts can not be applied to already discounted or clearance/closeout products or applied after an order is placed.
Washing & Maintenance
Urquid Linen recommends dry cleaning as the preferred method to wash and care for your linens. If you choose to wash your goods yourself, please make sure that you test your goods prior to washing/drying/steaming or any other maintenance process that is performed. Urquid Linen is not responsible for products damaged through any maintenance or cleaning process. Clients are advised to thoroughly test the material they are purchasing to avoid possible damage during cleaning and maintenance. Please keep in mind that each fabric is unique and can require it's own unique instructions for the best wash possible.
When available, we offer discontinued products, fabrics, and colors at discounted prices, referred to as "closeout" products. These products are available in limited quantities and samples are not available. Our satisfaction guarantee is not offered on closeout products. Closeout products cannot be returned for a refund and considered a final sale, no exceptions.
- Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover)
- E- Checks & Paper Checks (orders will not be processed until payment clears our bank)
- Wire Transfers are also accepted for orders over $10,000 USD. Your sales representative will provide wire transfer information upon confirmation of your order.
- Purchase Orders are welcome for government agencies such as schools, colleges, universities. Please email purchase order for term billing (Net 15).
Please note we reserve the right to refuse the offer of terms billing upon our sole discretion.