• Available in 2 Sizes: 10' length or 12' length.
• Shipped as 3pcs that can be easily assembled together to create your Curved Crossbar- (2) Poles and (1) Connected.
• Requires (3) Fixed or Adjustable Uprights and (3) Bases to use. Make sure to use correct size and weight bases for safety.
• If used with (2) Cantilever Brackets, only (2) Fixed or Adjustable Uprights and (2) Baes are needed. You can purchase Cantilever Bracket from this link HERE.
• Interchangeable support hook allows upright to be located on inside or outside of arch.
Please note: No Bases or Uprights are included with this purchase. You can purchase Uprights and Bases from this link HERE.
Great for draping wedding decorators, event planners, banquet halls, convention centers, hotels and more.
ARE DRAPES INCLUDED?
No, we have multiple fabrics & colors to choose from so it's better if you choose your drapes separately. Click here for drape options.
SHIPPING / TURNAROUND TIME
This product can take up to 4-5 business days till it ships and is not eligible for the Free Economy Shipping promo. You can view available shipping rates during checkout. Contact us for rush orders.
+ Expedited Shipping Options Available During Checkout.
* NOTE Residential addresses have a $90 surcharge. Our shipping department will verify all shipping addresses prior to shipping. If your ship to address is a residential location, your order will be on hold until additional fees are paid.
It is the installers responsibility to ensure your hardware is assembled and used as intended and that you take the necessary precautions to avoid safety issues.
Uprights may require additional reinforcements for stability (such as sandbags, attachment to a stable structure, etc.). Those assembling the uprights will bear the responsibility of deeming when additional reinforcement is necessary.
Crossbars enter a slot on the upright and gravity will weigh it down to settle the structure in place. It is the responsibility of those assembling the crossbars to determine if they require additional reinforcements, such as a zip tie or tie downs, to ensure greater stability.
Urquid Linen recommends dry cleaning as the preferred method to wash and care for your linens. If you choose to wash your goods yourself, please make sure that you test your goods prior to washing/drying/steaming or any other maintenance process that is performed. Urquid Linen is not responsible for products damaged through any maintenance or cleaning process. Clients are advised to thoroughly test the material they are purchasing to avoid possible damage during cleaning and maintenance. Please keep in mind that each fabric is unique and can require it's own unique instructions for the best wash possible.
Most linens should be washed in cold water and on a delicate cycle. Only use normal detergent and avoid bleach or any chemicals that can be harmful to your linens. If possible, try to hang-dry to ensure your linens aren't damaged from excess heat. Certain fabrics must avoid heat at all costs and should never be put in a dryer. For certain linens that can be used with a dryer, please only use a low heat setting. only iron your linens while there still damp with a clean and not too hot iron.
Prior to attempting to wash the linens on your own. Please test the entire wash process on a single linen or preferably a swatch of that fabric. This should help ensure if your wash process will damage the linens or not. Again, we strongly recommend using dry-cleaning as the preferred method to wash and care for your linens.